The sculpts on my blog are one of a kind, for up coming show this year. I use - used concept art from artists with their permission. These are non commissioned work, so please do not contact the artist for any of these as they do not have them. I will feature other artist,modelers and cool stuff.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

TERROR OF THE SCAPA FLOW

Running on the heels of the WILD ONE is the next sculpture I finished.I sculpted this entire kit with exception of motor coming from TD popper chopper.It would be considered a lost hawk weirdo kit ,with it being on the drawing board but never released as a kit.My twisted take on what could have been Hawks better ideas.
So beware all you surfers,speed boater's and water skier's  lurking below the surface in his high powered
UBoat is the TERROR OF THE SCAPA FLOW.
Water made of celluclay

6 hp BRIGGS

Eyes popping out of periscope


Torpedo diving in

No comments:

Post a Comment