The sculpts on my blog are one of a kind, for up coming show this year. I use - used concept art from artists with their permission. These are non commissioned work, so please do not contact the artist for any of these as they do not have them. I will feature other artist,modelers and cool stuff.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

CASKET GASSER PART 1

I'm trying to do some thing new by showing this project start to finish.This is for Pigor's style frank and I decided to make it a single seat casket gasser for him to sit in,so let's start.
The Coffin itself is made of balsa and scrap wood.
This is then cut up to make coffin
once built we fiberglass I did not sand left it rough for texture
I then went to my spare parts and started to kit bash coffin is hand painted double loaded brush style.
cool little details are added you can see bone axle struts in front.
engine with parts added ignition wires will com out of hand this has to be painted.
Frank sitting in it before painted